[Main Active Ingredients and Content]
This product is a foam-type hands-washing-free sanitizer with chlorhexidine gluconate and ethanol as main active ingredients. The content (W/V) of chlorhexidine gluconate is 0.30%～0.40%, and the content of ethanol (W/V) is 60%～70%.
[Types of Microorganisms Killed]
This product can kill intestinal pathogenic bacteria, pyogenic cocci, pathogenic fungi and common hospital infection bacteria.
Suitable for surgical hand disinfection and sanitary hand disinfection.
1. Surgical Hand Disinfection: Wash the hands, forearms and the lower one third of the upper arm according to the requirements of surgical hand washing, then take an appropriate amount of this product, rub it to each part of the hands, forearms and the lower one third of the upper arm for 3 minutes, and finally wear gloves after drying.
2. Sanitary Hand Disinfection: Take an appropriate amount of this product, rub or spray both hands, and ensure that the sanitizer completely covers the skin of hands for 1 minute until dry.
1. This product is for external use and should not be taken orally; please keep it out of the reach of children.
2. This product contains ethanol, which is irritating to damaged skin and mucous membranes; it should not be used for disinfection of damaged skin and mucosa.
3. Avoid touching eyes and ears; rinse with water immediately if accidentally splashed on eyes.
4. Use with caution for those allergic to ethanol.
5. This product is flammable; it should be protected from light and stored in a cool dry place.
100ml 250ml 300ml 350ml 500ml 1,000ml 4,000ml
- NEXT:Disposable hand foam disinfectant